Today more and more business are converting their websites to become more mobile friendly. You might be asking why? The answer is simple, they have to!
Whether you have a large, medium or small business mobile-friendly websites and/or mobile apps are a requisite with more than half of the total population in the United States owning a Smart Phone. Of those people 73% of them use their smart phone to access the internet. By 2017, 90% of smart phone owners around the world will access information about your business’ website via a mobile device.
So lets explore why you need to get ahead of the curve and make sure your website is Mobile-Friendly in 2016.
Our Top 5 Reasons Your Website Needs to be Mobile-Friendly
- People are spending more time than ever on the Internet, in 2015 alone 62% of that time spent on the Internet was with a mobile device.
- Accessibility is key! Being Mobile-Friendly allows potential customers to access your website anytime, anywhere and at their own convenience.
- Mobile Users Spend More Money. Across devices, mobile users spend more money than desktop users. Mobile-Friendly business sites see more sales and a thicker bottom line.
- Google favors mobile responsiveness. For some time now, Google has favored mobile-friendly websites in its SERP rankings.
- Differentiate your brand. A lot of business’ have yet to catch up to the Mobile-Friendly trend, with a great looking, mobile friendly site you can set your business apart from the rest.